Friday, February 18, 2011

We're back...

Ahhh I've been neglecting my blog! There was just too much going on. I started my very first job in August 2010 as a cell phone inspector for LG through a temp agency. I was supposed to have a 1 year contract with them but I got laid off last week since LG is experiencing financial difficulties. I can supposedly return after 90 days, but who knows if LG will have money then. *sigh*

And even better, bf is going to be unemployed with me starting today since today is the last day of his project at work. Hopefully he'll get placed on another game asap (He's a video game tester).

So what have I done with my 1st week of unemployment? Searched and applied for jobs, walked Ein and Brian more, and gave the Lost series a chance on Netflix. I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great TV series. I'm hooked on Lost!

So anyway, that's what's been going on with me. Back to Ein and Brian! I'm jumping on the boat for "A Photo a Day" here. Going to try to upload a picture every day for the rest of the year. I think it'll help me get back into blogging and taking pictures again!

So I present to you, pictures I took a few days ago that I wanted to share :)


Beautiful 77 degree winter weather.



Ein looks like he's laughing ^_^



It's a jungle in the backyard.



"Oh hai there!"



Brian lookin' all cool.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Pet Blogger Hop. Ein & Brian are adorable!

    Best of luck to you on your job search. I bet Ein & Brian love having you home with them. :D

    P.S. My hubby is insanely jealous of you bf's job!

    ReplyDelete