Here are some pictures I took while experimenting with different settings.
Ein giving my camera the eye. I guess he's not used to a big bulky thing taking his picture.
Brian's got this cute, smug look on his face here: Feel free to caption this picture :) My thoughts: "Yo..."
This is what I saw when I looked down from my computer desk: They're sleeping side by side ^_^
We now have a game room!

That's the camera I use :) I dont know much about the setting either.. that's my husband's job ;) Love that last photo of Brian!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! I need to start playing with mine! I just bought the D3000. It's so fancy. I don't even know what to do with it. I have to read up on everything, too. But the picture quality is just amazing. And we have the best models --- corgis! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the one with them sleeping next to each other. So sweet.
Also, your game room is so cool! I love all the Mario things on the walls!!!!
Saw your blog linked off of Mycorgi.com.
ReplyDeleteThe D40 is a great camera. For now just leave it on Auto and have fun. After awhile try one feature a week and experiment with it to see how it changes the pictures. Remember, "film" is cheap! There is a reason all those knobs and buttons are there but learning it all takes some time so if you have a bit of time taking a photo class, even one based on film, can improve your photos a whole bunch real fast. There are some D40 specific training DVDs out there too.
Doug and "Gromit"
I love the pitures of your cogris. I have a tan and white girl now and I'm dying to get a boy tri. I also love LOVE your game room. How did you get the mari theme on your walls? Are those apliques? or did you paint them?
ReplyDelete