Monday, November 23, 2009

Threadless.com

I wanted to share with you these two shirts that I bought from Threadless.com so far:

"The Cheshire" by Skylar Hogan. The shirt is white with the Cheshire's face on it indoors. When worn outside, the body of the Cheshire become visible, and when worn at night, the face glows.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and

"Liberty" by Kneil Melicano The Phoenix glows in the dark.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow this link to purchase a cool shirt from them! (By following the link, it helps me earn StreetPoints since I'm referring a sale to them. :) )

They're having a holiday sale where every shirt is $12 instead of the regular price of around $18!

3 comments:

  1. I have that Liberty t-shirt too! Gotta love Threadless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Cheshire shirt is pretty awesome! I also like the one with the Phoenix (which is what I'v been entertaining as a tattoo for a while.) Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cool! Really love the Cheshire one!

    ReplyDelete